Paper Shredding Day 2017
The Island Beach Parking Lot is located across from the Town Ferry Dock.
Cost: $2 per box of paper
- Maximum: 6 boxes per car. Box size approx. 12″x18″x12″
- Bring paper in cardboard box or rigid container that can be emptied and returned. No paper or plastic bags.
What: Shred ONLY Sensitive documents/papers
- Old Financial, Legal, Tax, Social Security, Medical papers
- Only documents that contain personal information
- Paper will be shredded on site. Shreds will be recycled.
Do Not Include: Envelopes, folders, newspaper, metal, clips, plastic bindings, report covers, cardboard, binders. Staples are okay.
This event is open to all Greenwich residents.