Giving Starts at The First Bank of Greenwich…Be Part of our Charitable Checking Program
At The First Bank of Greenwich we believe in supporting our local community and non-profit Organizations. If the Organization you support is part of our Program your Checking Account balances, along with other supporter’s, will be used to calculate quarterly bank donations to the Organization. All donations come directly from The First Bank of Greenwich, no monies are withdrawn from the nonprofit or supporters accounts. To learn more about The Charitable Checking Program and find out if the organization you support is enrolled, please contact one of our branches. Become part of a local bank that gives back to local organizations.
Interested in having your organization enroll in the Charitable Checking program? Please complete the following steps:
- Complete The First Bank of Greenwich (The Bank) Charitable Checking Enrollment Application (click here to download the application).
- Mail or drop off your completed application to your closest The First Bank of Greenwich branch.
Interested in becoming a supporter of the Charitable Checking program? Please complete the following steps:
- Complete The First Bank of Greenwich (The Bank) Program Supporter Account Form (click here to download the form).
- Take your paperwork to one of our branches for account opening. We have several checking accounts to choose from to fit your banking needs.
- Once the account is set up the organization you support will benefit from the balances you keep. The Bank will make quarterly donations* based on the balances of the organization and all supporters eligible accounts.
* The donations come from The First Bank of Greenwich.