Assistant Branch Manager
The Assistant Branch Manager is responsible for assisting the Branch Manager with the overall growth and profitability of the branch. The Assistant Branch Manager is expected to be capable of acting on behalf of the Branch Manager in his/her absence. Similar to the Branch Manager, the Assistant Manager’s two primary areas of responsibility in managing for growth and profitability include:
- Ensuring that the business development goals and objectives of the Bank and branch are being met; and
- Ensuring that the Bank’s policies, procedures, practices, and controls have been implemented in order to protect against monetary loss.
With the guidance of the Branch Manager, the Assistant Branch Manager is expected to implement growth and sales programs aimed at increasing deposits, accounts, and customers of the branch. The Assistant Branch Manager is also expected to be fluent in and fully capable of managing and controlling the operations of the entire branch including teller, unit, platform and other ancillary operations.
The Assistant Branch Manager is expected to schedule and work within the normal hours of operation of the branch, including weekends and/or extended days. Reliable attendance is critical. The Assistant Branch Manager may also be required to temporarily work at other branch locations as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree with retail banking experience at the management level preferred, or several years of prior retail bank managerial experience.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communications and relationship skills, both verbal and written.
- Proven track record at successfully identifying and pursuing business development opportunities including coaching and management of branch staff.
- Comprehensive knowledge and ability to perform all operations functions within the branch, including comprehensive knowledge of the Bank’s policies, procedures, practices and controls.
- Thorough knowledge of all Bank products and services.
- General knowledge of the functions of other departments and those that directly support branch sales, service and operations.
- Working knowledge of laws and regulations governing the Bank.
- Comprehensive knowledge of banking floor transaction processing software and desktop programs such as email, Microsoft Word, Online reports, Microsoft Excel, etc.
Must be able to work on Saturdays.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com